Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

500px Rocks!

learning to fly by Anja Pixel-Passion (pixel-passion)) on 500px.com
Learning to fly by Anja Pixel-Passion


If you haven't visited 500px.com by now you should. I've come across the most amazing photos on this site, like the one by Anja Pixel- Passion. I decided to include this photo in my post because of the composition and creativity expressed throughout the frame. I've tried to shoot silhouettes but they never came out this good. I took a look at the camera data provided on 500px.com and saw the photographer used a reasonably big aperture, faster shutter speed, and wide angle to get the shot. I never would have thought an aperture like f/5 would give you enough depth of field to get the girl and the birds in focus, but I guess it doesn't matter much when shooting at a focal length of 28mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment